Barnet 55+ Forum together with the Ex Goldners Green Pensioners Group have been busy organising Coach Trips for this year.
Thursday 2nd June 2011 Horse Drawn Canal Boat Trip (£7.50 Seniors/£8.50 Adults)
- Enjoy this 2 hour Horse Drawn Canal Boat trip in Kintbury, Hungerford, Berkshire.
- Optional extra £3.50 for Sponge Cake and Cup of Tea (please state when booking)
- Will stop for lunch and walk round Garden Centre and Restaurant
Thursday 7th July 2011 Day Trip to Brighton (Free day)
- Spend the day in Brighton or take an open top tour bus from near the pier (runs frequently) up to the South Downs pretty villages.
- Also an open air museum in acres of grounds with over 6 centuries of varied buildings reconstructed, cottages, house, working blacksmith, working Shire horses, Mill, Restaurant (tables inside and out).
Thursday 4th August 2011 Day Trip to Southend (Free day)
- Spend the day in Southgate strolling around the newly designed (around 2009) winding garden frontage going down to the sea.
- Fish & Chips will be ordered, if desired, from Fisherman’s Wharf Western Esplanade before we leave to come home, a restaurant which I have used before down the front of the pier. Please state if required at time of booking.
Wednesday 7th September 2011 St Alban’s, Hertfordshire (Free day)
- Spend the morning in St Alban’s strolling around the Market, Shops and cathedral and where you can find somewhere for lunch before you join the coach again for a visit to Butterfly World in the afternoon. (Time to meet back at the coach will be stated on the coach).
- Hope to have brochures on the coach.
For more details please call Margaret Lowden on 0208 931 1987 if you are interested.